Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Backseat organizer

Backseat organizer
Hey guys!  I’m am so thrilled to announce my first guest post!  Zina from Let's Lasso the Moon has featured my tutorial for a backseat organizer for kids!  You can find the full tutorial here and be sure to look around at her other fabulous ideas.  I am so honored to have been invited to be a part of her amazing blog, all about the adventures in parenting and our quest to make it a fun and educational experience.
Don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss out on anything!
Backseat organizerBackseat organizer
Thank you, Zina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...